Official footprint

Official Family Photo with adoption official
Lainie is happy to be finally ours !!! Isn't she adorable !??
Thank you to all of you who are leaving your comments. They make us feel not so far away from home! We are printing them off so that Lainie will one day know how many people were waiting and watching as she came home. A special thanks to Trey's homeroom class. Outside our hotel window we can see the playground of an elementary school. I'll try to take some photos of that tomorrow just for you.
We are counting down the days until we are home on the 24th!!!!
Keep up the praying. God has been so good to answer them !!!
Jennifer

47 comments:
Congratulations guys! She is such a beautiful little girl! You'll continue to be in our prayers and can't wait to have you all back home. Paul and Melinda
There are hardly words to describe those pictures! Precious and such a testimony to God's faithness!!
Jennifer, I had to laugh at the hairbow! And, when Cecil saw the pictures this he said," she looks like a Barbee!!" Somehow, she truly does!!
Love to you all!
Christy
Lainie looks so happy. Somewhere in that little heart of hers she knows how blessed she is to be a part of your family at last!!!! Her little outfit is so CUTE!! Can't wait to meet her!
The Hatley's
Lainie,
I want to welcome you to Locust. We are so blessed to have you as a part of our community. You are blessing us by showing us what a mighty and awesome God we serve. Lainie we love you and look forward to having you home with your Mom and Dad soon.
God truly is awesome! Lainie looks so happy and she just fits in with you guys. Jennifer the bow in her hair is adorable. Kayla and I looked at 7:00 this morning for more pictures and we she saw there were no more yet she was so disappointed so I cant wait for her to get home from school to see the beautiful pictures of Lainie, what a beautiful child!!! We will continue to keep you in our prayers! Tell Jackie hello and we miss her here at the office!
We love you guys!!
Denise
Good Morning! We are sitting here crying from our happiness. We are so delighted for you. Lainie is beautiful!
Trey is happy and cannot wait to get his hands on his baby sister.
Trey: Lainie is beautiful. I can't wait for you to get back. I miss you and love you!
Sara: I hope everything is going good.
Nathan: I hope Lainie is having a good time. I hope you are having a good time. I hope you have a good day.
Hannah: Lainie is such an adorable baby.
She is beautiful. My prayer this morning is that she will have as much love for you all as you have for her. By the smile on her face I can say that is happening.
I can't wait until you all come home.
Love,
Michelle
Wow !!!!! Lainie is absolutely beautiful !!! What an awesome journey. Do you remember back to
Feb of 06 at HGBC at the Steven
Curtis Chapman concert. As his
song says Love has certainly taken
you in !! We are all thrilled
for you guys !! Steve T.
Trey, Jillian, and Will,
Congratulations on becoming big brothers and sister! I know that Lainie will love each of you. God has really blessed her to have a family like you. Not much longer and she will be home with you.
Lots of love,
Luke, Tammy, Anna, and Harrison
She is beautiful. I know you are just the most excited people in the world:) She really does look like a Barbee. I love the bow:)
Hi Lainie!
You don't know this yet, but you are such a lucky little girl to now have the Barbee family as your very own. Yes, they are lucky too of course. We look forward to meeting you soon. Hopefully we can have a group therapy session....your mom and dad will explain...and you will meet even more new friends. You need to ask your new mom if she still has that swing from group therapy.....YOU WILL LOVE IT! Roxie and Ollie can't wait to play! I'll bet your Aunt Cheryl will even let you play with Donna.
Hugs and Kisses, Tammy and Shane
Hello,
Lainie is so cute! I wish I had her as a little sister. Hope you have a safe trip coming back to Locust. I also hope everybody is having fun in China.
Love you,
Kirsten Thompson
Good morning Barbees,
I was in Jane Ellens room this morning when the class was viewing your pictures. She is beautiful. You could tell that Trey was so excited. I was standing near him while he was reading your blog. I'm so excited for you guys. We will be praying for you guys and your safety home with Lannie. Can't wait to see her when you get home.
God Bless you
Beverly
Just to let you know you are in our prayers for God to keep you all safe and bring the little one bsck to take her place with the family and friends. We love you Jackie L.
Congratulations Barbee Family. She is so beautiful. We have been praying for you guys and can't wait for all of you to get home and to meet Lainie.
Scott and Cynthia
Bobby & Jennifer, she is absolutely beautiful; what a precious gift. I'm not sure who's smile is bigger between the three of you; you all look so happy and content. Words can't express my joy for you. This whole experience has been awesome and I can't wait for you to share your faith journey with everyone.
I'm so glad that you all decided to create this blog. It has allowed me and so many others to follow along with you all these months and have Lainie be a part of our lives and love her as well. Thank you for sharing such a personal part of your life.
Sherry
She is so beautiful!! I cant wait to finally meet my new little cousin. Love You all!
Katie
Nathan wanted me to tell everyone that he said hey and congrats!! He can't wait to have another little Barbee to play with.
Katie
Jennifer and Bobby, Jennifer and I are so excited for you. We have enjoyed watching the pictures and reading the comments. This makes our process seem so much more real! I know you can relate to the "wait" and how bad it can be sometimes, but to see you all at the end of it makes our hearts very joyful! May God continue to pour down his blessings on your entire family. Marty, Jennifer and Anna Claire Ingram
Jennifer and Bobby,
Lainie is SO beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
I bet our daughters played together in the Chenzhou SWI!
God is SO Good.
Love, Lisa Hepner
I have Lainie's pictures that I have printed off the computer hanging up at my desk, and it just makes me smile everytime I look up at her. All of our customers are so happy to see pictures of Lainie and have to said to tell you Congrats. Jackie, I gave Bob your message and he just teared up!! how sweet that is!
Love,
Denise
She is so beautiful you guys. I just sat here and cried tears of joy, what a lucky girl to be a part of such a wonderful family, her smile truly resembles Trey's , Jillian's and little Will's. Love you see ya soon- Lori
These pictures are precious. I am so thrilled that we have a new addition to the family. And I am grateful for a God who cares about the little ones. Hope time goes fast so you all can be home soon. Is mom still there? Or is she taking all the pictures?
Hey mom, have you done any good shopping?
Lainie, our family can't wait to see you and love on you!
Love, "Aunt" Crystal
Hey Barbee Bunch....this is Camden!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would just like to welcome Lainie to your family! Remember God is with you and he has answered all of our prayers!! We love you so much
Love,
Camden Fraley
Hello, I hope you are having a great time. I can't wait to see you or Lainie! She is so adorable. Say hey to Bobby and Jackie for me. I am still praying for you. Welcome to the Barbee family Lainie!
Love,
Kayla Chapman
Hey Barbee Bunch! Are you having fun? PLEASE bring Lainie to school as soon as possible! I miss you!
Love,
Kayla Chapman
Hi, Lainie! I am excited to meet you when you get home. My family is praying for you.
Noah Cartagena
WOW...LAINE IS BEAUTIFUL,
I AM EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!
HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY BACK. I CANT WAIT TO MEET THE NEW BARBEE IN PERSON.
LOVE,
SHERRY BOLSER
Hello Bobby and Jennifer! This is Amber's sister by the way. Amber told me about your blog and I have been reading it to see how things are going with you and your beautiful little girl. I have been very anxious to see pictures of Lanie and to read about your experiences. I know you guys are so happy and are truely blessed. I just wanted to let you know that we are also thinking about you and Lanie. I wish you the very best and hope to get to see her when you get back. Good Luck with everything. Courtney and Phillip
I am thinking of the song "Finger Prints of God" by SCC. She is BEAUTIFUL!! Love you guys, Amy
Jennifer and Bobby,
Lainie is BEAUTIFUL!!! We can't wait for you to get home to meet her. The pink bow is precious! Love and prayers to both of you!
Nathan and Sherri
She is beautiful! God had richly bless your whole family as well as Mission Baptist Church with such a precious gift! Our prayers are with each of you as you travel back home. We can't wait to meet the newest member of the Barbee family. God bless all of you and keep you under his wing to bring you home safe an sound.
Love to you all
Peggy
shes soooo cute
noah cartagena
shes soooo cute
noah cartagena
Lainie looks very precious! We are very excited for all of you. We are keeping you in our prayers daily!
Amanda, Darrell, & B.J. Williams
Hey Guys
She is so cute! We can't wait to meet her. I saw the kids tonight and they are doing great. They were wathcing A.Idol. We are praying for a safe return.
Julie, Greg, Kennedy & Cassidy Scott
Phil 1:3
What a smile! I love that you guys got that footprint ~ somehow that isn't part of the Guangdong province process. We have had to make our own footprints.
Keep loving on that darling little girl! We'll be praying for your upcoming trip to Guangzhou!
We are so happy for you. She is absolutely beautiful. What a smile! She looks so content with you and you with her. God's hand has surely been hard at work. Be safe and see you soon.
That is one BEAUTIFUL little girl! We are excited for your family and we appreciate you sharing this blessing with our family. God is so good and everytime you post something he gets a little bigger. We will continue to pray for your family, all SIX of you...See ya soon !!...almost forgot, Raelee says " Wow Lainie looks like Will Barbee "!!!!!!
Rodney, Sherry and Raelee
How cute!!! All three of you look so happy. We will be glad to have all of you back home where you belong. Lainie is a very lucky little girl and I would say that the Barbee family is also. Can't wait to welcome her to the neighborhood and the church family. Keep sending pictures... We are praying for all of you.
God Bless and love ya bunches,
Sherrie R.
Dear,
Mrs.Barbee
I miss you verey much. I can't wait to see Lainie when you get back. By the way did that picture really remined us? Well I hav't to .....love you................................Kaitlyn
Hey, Barbees!!
Lainie is beautiful! She doesn' know yet how lucky she is to be part of your loving family!! We are so excited and happy for all of you! We will definitely get together this summer!!!
Love ya!
the Blues
MRS BARBEE & Bobby..
Lainie is the cutest baby ever! I love the picture of her sleeping- so cute. It seems like you are really enjoying being in China. I can't wait to meet her. Be safe flying home & i hope the rest of your trip is wonderful. Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you! See you soon!
dear mrs.Barbee
I hope Is going to Like Locust School
Your Student ,Noah Barbee
Dear Mrs.Barbee It's weird that there's a subway, KFC and MCD in China.How are yall doing.It's weird that there's a river named Laine to.
from Noah Wood
May 18, 2007 9:45
Lanie
is so adorable.
Her little face.
Her little smile.
Sing her a baby lullaby,and tell her to snuggle tight
luv ya,
Emily
Lanie,
So adorable
Her little face,
her little smile
sing her a lullaby,
tuck her in really
tight
sincerely,Emily Little
Post a Comment