Join our family as we live out our lives to the fullest with God as our guide. It is crazy and it is chaos, but it is more abundant and full than we ever imagined!
5.22.2007
Just Pictures
Is she cute or what? Lainie has done a great job adjusting to her new surroundings. She is very happy and doesn't have any sad and scared moments like she had the first day or two. Yet another answer to prayer.
21 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is a cutie!!! 2 more days and you will be back home. Michelle is doing a wonderful job both with your kids and our kids at school. God has answered many prayers and He will continue to answer those prayers - just always trust in Him.
Good morning everyone! Up and ready for EOG's this morning. Lainie is so adorable. I can't wait to see her. Everyone is so excited! A few more days amd you will be back. It is so amazing how God picked you to be her family out of all the children in the world that needed adopting. I am so grateful that I will be a part of her new family too, it really feels like such a priviledge. See you soon!
Love you all, Uncle Danny, Aunt Crystal and cousin's Molly, Luke and Ella Rose
Amazing!! I am touched each day to come to your blog and see what God actually does in peoples lives. We await your return with great anticipation. Thank God for all he has done and will continue to do!!
Can Lainie be more beautiful ? I truly believe that her smile resembles Trey's, Jillian's, and Will's, you and Bobby are awesome parents. I can't wait for Lainie to realize just how many people love her! Can't wait to see you all love ya Lori
What cute pictures! How could anyone be scared for very long with so much love all around them. You've given Lainie the best thing she could ever hope for..love and a family. We can't wait till you all are home on Thursday and we are praying for a safe trip.
With bunches of love, Felicia, Alexandra, and Maria
Lainie has the prettiest smile! You know how I am about shoes....loved those funky zebra ones she was wearing the other day! Can't wait till she can fit into her crocs! Love you and miss you bunches! Joe and Syd are so anxious for you guys to get home! I can not wait to meet Lainie!
Jennifer-Lainie is a living doll! Her smile is infectious even through this site. Thank ya'll so much for taking care of Katie & Shelby. God is so amazing bringing you and the Bryants together through adoption. Truly adoption is of the Lord!
Isn't it amazing how God answers prayers!!! We look so forward to pulling up the blog every morning to see the new pictures. Lainie is precious. It seems every day she looks more relaxed and happy, you know that is God working in her tiny little life. We will continue to pray for Lilly and for the last few days that you have their in China and for safe travel home. We cant wait for you to get back to Locust!!!!
WOW - All of the waiting and look how perfectly God matched you with your child! I cant wait to meet her...She is so beautiful. We have been praying and will continue to pray for you all! See you soon! Love, David and Aimee Ashley
She's precious! I'm so happy that she has adjusted well. Now it's time for her to adjust to the entire family. Its already wednesday for you all so you only have ONE more day! Jennifer just think...Thursday you get to have the longest bday you have ever had! 36 hours! I know it'll be the greatest! Mamaw, Bobby, Jen and Lainie...SEE YOU SOON! Love You All Katie
Lainie is getting so big. I really can't wait to see her. You make her sound awsome. I hope you are telling the truth about her. (I know you are.) Has she been eating? What has she been eating. I can't wait to see her. I did gerat on the E.O.G's today so did everyone elese. The only problem was that I only got 7 hours of sleep. (I had an asahma attack.) Mrs.Carpenter said I did great. I earned 100$ for doing my best. How is Lilly? Does she still have neomonea. I hope shes feeling better.
Laney is a beautiful child. Bobby and Jennifer - your family is truly amazing. God laid this on your heart and you listened. Now, your life will be richer for it. Laney is one of God's miracles and she is blessed to have each of you as her family. We have been praying for your family throughout this journey and will continue to do so. We can't wait to see Laney running around at the ballfield. Jennifer - Nadalee has missed you at school but she is happy for you. Bobby - she misses her coach and pitcher. We feel like we know Laney already. You have given us a glimpse of her through this blog. Can't wait to actually meet her. We love you and we are praying for your family. Have a safe trip home.
I hear I missed a message from you, Little Brother...
Abi - 6 inches Honor - 4.5-5 inches
Wow, it's almost Wednesday here... We will all be busy doing all kind of fun things tomorrow preparing for your return. By the way, is there a certain location you want Lainie's car seat?
Jen: We haven't located a DVD camera yet, but David is definitely coming to the airport with a camera in hand!!! He will capture the happy moment very well.
I love all of you, and I can't wait to see you on Thursday. Lainie is a real doll, and I'm CERTAIN mamaw is spoiling her just like all of the rest!! Whatever they want they get!!
Have a great last day in China and praise God that the precious soil there was the birthplace of my new little niece.
We are praying for continued good health and a safe trip home. Don't forget the M-n-M's and charge your DVD player!!
Let every thing that has breath praise the Lord... He is so Good!!
Isn't it great how God answers all of our prayers and all of our needs. Lainie was so beautiful at church this morning. God has made ya'll a grateful blessed family. Trey that slideshow made me cry so hard. God is so good....nobody can tell it all only God and Jesus. You know Lainie is so lucky to have a caring family just like ya'll. I love ya'll so much. Call my family and I if you need anything. Just remember all the memories because God has plans for there to be a whole lot more to come! 704-485-8682
21 comments:
She is a cutie!!! 2 more days and you will be back home. Michelle is doing a wonderful job both with your kids and our kids at school. God has answered many prayers and He will continue to answer those prayers - just always trust in Him.
Love Ya!!
Lynn:)
She is precious!! We love getting to see her every morning!! We will continue praying for your safe return home.
Love,
Mandi and Meredith
Good morning everyone! Up and ready for EOG's this morning. Lainie is so adorable. I can't wait to see her. Everyone is so excited! A few more days amd you will be back. It is so amazing how God picked you to be her family out of all the children in the world that needed adopting. I am so grateful that I will be a part of her new family too, it really feels like such a priviledge. See you soon!
Love you all,
Uncle Danny, Aunt Crystal and cousin's Molly, Luke and Ella Rose
Amazing!! I am touched each day to come to your blog and see what God actually does in peoples lives. We await your return with great anticipation. Thank God for all he has done and will continue to do!!
James Inman
Can Lainie be more beautiful ? I truly believe that her smile resembles Trey's, Jillian's, and Will's, you and Bobby are awesome parents. I can't wait for Lainie to realize just how many people love her! Can't wait to see you all love ya
Lori
What cute pictures! How could anyone be scared for very long with so much love all around them. You've given Lainie the best thing she could ever hope for..love and a family. We can't wait till you all are home on Thursday and we are praying for a safe trip.
With bunches of love,
Felicia, Alexandra, and Maria
Lainie has the prettiest smile! You know how I am about shoes....loved those funky zebra ones she was wearing the other day! Can't wait till she can fit into her crocs! Love you and miss you bunches! Joe and Syd are so anxious for you guys to get home! I can not wait to meet Lainie!
Love,
Dana Hawkinson
Jennifer-Lainie is a living doll! Her smile is infectious even through this site. Thank ya'll so much for taking care of Katie & Shelby. God is so amazing bringing you and the Bryants together through adoption. Truly adoption is of the Lord!
In His Grip,
Sheri
Isn't it amazing how God answers prayers!!! We look so forward to pulling up the blog every morning to see the new pictures. Lainie is precious. It seems every day she looks more relaxed and happy, you know that is God working in her tiny little life. We will continue to pray for Lilly and for the last few days that you have their in China and for safe travel home. We cant wait for you to get back to Locust!!!!
We love you all,
The Chapmans
Oh, she is just precious!!!!!! I know you are just having a blast with her! Precious.
WOW - All of the waiting and look how perfectly God matched you with your child! I cant wait to meet her...She is so beautiful. We have been praying and will continue to pray for you all! See you soon! Love,
David and Aimee Ashley
She's precious! I'm so happy that she has adjusted well. Now it's time for her to adjust to the entire family. Its already wednesday for you all so you only have ONE more day! Jennifer just think...Thursday you get to have the longest bday you have ever had! 36 hours! I know it'll be the greatest! Mamaw, Bobby, Jen and Lainie...SEE YOU SOON!
Love You All
Katie
Lainie is getting so big. I really can't wait to see her. You make her sound awsome. I hope you
are telling the truth about her. (I know you are.)
Has she been eating? What has she been eating. I can't wait to see her.
I did gerat on the E.O.G's today so did everyone elese. The only problem was that I only got 7 hours of sleep. (I had an asahma attack.) Mrs.Carpenter said I did great. I earned 100$ for doing my best.
How is Lilly? Does she still have neomonea. I hope shes feeling better.
LOTS OF LOVE,
Noah Cartagena
Laney is a beautiful child. Bobby and Jennifer - your family is truly amazing. God laid this on your heart and you listened. Now, your life will be richer for it. Laney is one of God's miracles and she is blessed to have each of you as her family. We have been praying for your family throughout this journey and will continue to do so. We can't wait to see Laney running around at the ballfield. Jennifer - Nadalee has missed you at school but she is happy for you. Bobby - she misses her coach and pitcher.
We feel like we know Laney already. You have given us a glimpse of her through this blog. Can't wait to actually meet her. We love you and we are praying for your family. Have a safe trip home.
The Linker's
(Allen, Talisa, Jerrika, Nadalee)
i cant believe that you are fixing to come home. i love you and miss you. its only 2 days. welcome home lil sis.
will
Dear Mrs.Barbee
Do the childen there do EOGS?
I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE TOMMORW WE HAVE MATH EOGS BYE
LOVE,JESSICA LOPEZ
To put it smiply..she is absolutely precious....
that was me who forgot to put my name.....she is just adorable.
Much love and many blessings,
Hillary
Is it me or does Lainie look like Jillian in that 3rd picture?
I know that you are counting down the hours ! And, so is everyone else!
Christy
Hello All:
I hear I missed a message from you, Little Brother...
Abi - 6 inches
Honor - 4.5-5 inches
Wow, it's almost Wednesday here... We will all be busy doing all kind of fun things tomorrow preparing for your return. By the way, is there a certain location you want Lainie's car seat?
Jen: We haven't located a DVD camera yet, but David is definitely coming to the airport with a camera in hand!!! He will capture the happy moment very well.
I love all of you, and I can't wait to see you on Thursday. Lainie is a real doll, and I'm CERTAIN mamaw is spoiling her just like all of the rest!! Whatever they want they get!!
Have a great last day in China and praise God that the precious soil there was the birthplace of my new little niece.
We are praying for continued good health and a safe trip home. Don't forget the M-n-M's and charge your DVD player!!
Let every thing that has breath praise the Lord... He is so Good!!
Aunt Juju
Isn't it great how God answers all of our prayers and all of our needs. Lainie was so beautiful at church this morning. God has made ya'll a grateful blessed family. Trey that slideshow made me cry so hard. God is so good....nobody can tell it all only God and Jesus. You know Lainie is so lucky to have a caring family just like ya'll. I love ya'll so much. Call my family and I if you need anything. Just remember all the memories because God has plans for there to be a whole lot more to come! 704-485-8682
Love ya'll so much,
Camden
Post a Comment