Today we received the last level of approval from the Chinese Adoption Officials! We now have Travel Approval. Our caseworker is working today to set up our consulate appointment in China. Our tentative travel dates are MAY 11-24!!! We will know the dates for sure by the end of the week. Our friends, The Bryants, who many of you have prayed for as well, did receive their acceptance letter today. As long as they get their TA in the next few weeks, they should be able to travel with us!!! Please keep praying for that!!!! They live in St. Matthews, SC, but they are going to be in Charlotte on Thursday night. We are looking forward to meeting them for dinner. I know God placed us in this journey together. Only he could have found families so similiar to be forever friends. Today is a great day! It is hard to believe that we can now see the light shining brightly at the end of this long, long tunnel! Lainie, we are on our way!
4.02.2007
Hip Hip Hooray! We have TA!
Today we received the last level of approval from the Chinese Adoption Officials! We now have Travel Approval. Our caseworker is working today to set up our consulate appointment in China. Our tentative travel dates are MAY 11-24!!! We will know the dates for sure by the end of the week. Our friends, The Bryants, who many of you have prayed for as well, did receive their acceptance letter today. As long as they get their TA in the next few weeks, they should be able to travel with us!!! Please keep praying for that!!!! They live in St. Matthews, SC, but they are going to be in Charlotte on Thursday night. We are looking forward to meeting them for dinner. I know God placed us in this journey together. Only he could have found families so similiar to be forever friends. Today is a great day! It is hard to believe that we can now see the light shining brightly at the end of this long, long tunnel! Lainie, we are on our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
A BIG CONGRATS ON YOUR TA!!!!!! I love the picture of your kids jumping for joy. I can't wait to follow the story of another Chenzhou cutie finding her family!!
Goosebumps!!! I'm so thrilled for you guys, get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
CONGRATS ON YOUR TA! I know how exciting that is!!!
I am so excited for your family. God's plans for you are unfolding so quickly. I am so thatnkful that you are being obedient to HIS calling in his time. What another blessed little girl. Love you all.
Tammy Heuts
We are so excited that Lainie is finally coming home...Easter will be our last Holiday without her! She is already such a big part of our family.....Bobby & Jennfier.. thank you for your willingness to give her a wonderful home and family........We love you ALL!
Aunt Michelle
Post a Comment