The Bryants, Lilly's family, received their Travel Approval today. Many of you have helped us pray for this during the past few weeks. Today we are just praising Him for hearing those prayers and sending that TA!!!! Now, we are waiting to see if our agency get them them a consulate appointment in China during the same time that we are traveling. We should know that in a few days!! Don't stop praying yet!
2 comments:
WOW !!!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL !!!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE THRILLED !! JEN, AS YOU REQUESTED, WE WILL BE PRAYING THAT HER LITTLE ANXIOUS HEART WOULD BE CALMED AND THAT THE BONDING PROCESS BEGINS QUICKLY. CONGRATULATIONS ! STEVE T.
She is adorable! I have been keeping up with your blog since I've been on maternity leave! I'm glad everything is going great. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of China! I hope everything continues to go well. See you again soon!
-Rebekah Crisco
Post a Comment