Join our family as we live out our lives to the fullest with God as our guide. It is crazy and it is chaos, but it is more abundant and full than we ever imagined!
11.14.2011
Dossier Is On Its Way!
This would be a picture of my dossier leaving my hands. Relieved and nervous all at the same time. Now we begin a new phase of the waiting game......
Congratulations! I was a nervous wreck when ours left...I was obsessively tracking it online until it got where it was going. We were DTC 11/4, but still waiting to hear of LID. Hoping soon for both of us!
7 comments:
Praying for a fast & speedy LID!!
Congratulations! I was a nervous wreck when ours left...I was obsessively tracking it online until it got where it was going. We were DTC 11/4, but still waiting to hear of LID. Hoping soon for both of us!
HUGE step! Praising God with you.
Way to go!!! Our LID only took 4 days. Best of luck, you are so much more on the ball than me - - - right now you are only a few weeks behind us!
Amanda
Yay! HUGE hurdle behind you... and one big step closer to your sweet one!
Happy, happy for you. XQ may fuss at you though. She says Fed Ex only : )
Yeah!!! We got our LID in 5 days so you should be getting yours quickly too!! We're getting closer!!!!!!!
Blessings,
Lydia
Post a Comment