We had such a great time catching up and watching all of the kids play together. The Hortons brought 3 of their four children, the Bryants were all in attendance with their 6 kids and we added in our four. That is a total of 13 kids. They had a blast.
Since we adopted our Chenzhou sweeties the Bryants have been back to China to adopt precious Ellie. The Hortons are in the process of paperchasing for another beautiful Chinese daughter named Isabelle and we, of course are paperchasing for Mia. Can you guess what we talk about when we are together???
It was a great day together. The Bryants were wonderful hosts and we enjoyed seeing the Hortons again as well. As I was watcing all of those children run around in the Bryants front yard I couldn't help but smile as I thought about how God brought all these children together. I'm sure he must have been smiling too.

1 comment:
Wow, 13 kids? That must have been a fun time! So glad you have the chance to share moments with some of Lainie's "China sisters!"
Post a Comment