8.13.2009

I saw God today....

I saw God today in the beautiful face of a young Chinese lady who has graciously agreed to help us communicate with Mia once she is here. This gives me such comfort to know that we have someone who can translate for us when we need help. I've not been concerned about being able to communicate with Mia about basic needs - but I have been concerned about how she will be able to communicate with us about her feelings. So, establishing this connection today was such an answer to prayer. Thank you Beverly for helping arranging our meeting. Just knowing that there is someone I can call when Mia needs help communicating with us is a huge relief. Today was better than anything I could have planned out myself. I am once again reminded....

"for He who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What a wonderful blessing. Isn't it amazing how God shows up in the details when we really need reassurance that we are following His will?
I love that verse too...