Join our family as we live out our lives to the fullest with God as our guide. It is crazy and it is chaos, but it is more abundant and full than we ever imagined!
4.09.2012
Out of Surgery
We are now with Pearl in the ICU. Dr. Peeler was pleased with repairs. We will be here 6-10 days. Please continue to pray for her recovery.
Wonderful news Jennifer! I was away from my computer much of today to check in, but I sure was praying for that beautiful girl of yours! Praying that recovery will continue to go well!
SO thankful Pearl did well through surgery!!! What a precious girl! I will be praying for you all. I have a question... would it be possible for someone to mail the carrier to another friend who needs it for China very soon??? Blessings and love!
8 comments:
Praying for little Pearl! God's hand is on her!
Praying for all of you. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow! So glad the surgery is complete and you are with Pearl in PCICU. Sending hugs:)
We are praying for Pearl and your family.
Love you,
Tammy, Anna, and Harrison
Wonderful news Jennifer! I was away from my computer much of today to check in, but I sure was praying for that beautiful girl of yours!
Praying that recovery will continue to go well!
Praying for little Pearl and all of you!
Wendy in PA - Sabrina's Mom
SO thankful Pearl did well through surgery!!! What a precious girl! I will be praying for you all. I have a question... would it be possible for someone to mail the carrier to another friend who needs it for China very soon???
Blessings and love!
Continued Prayers for your sweet little one!
So glad that Pearl's surgery went well and is over. We will keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment