10.08.2011

Happy Birthday Cole

I would never have considered myself an animal lover until we got this dog.  I must admit, he's so cute that he's hard not to love.  I didn't EVER want an inside dog - but so glad we gave in.  This dog makes us laugh every single day.  He was Jillian's Christmas present, but he's been fun for everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed aloud at your post. Those cute little dogs get to your heart don't they? Hope you all are doing well. Anna saw your Campbell yearbook pic and told me it looks just like Jillian. Beautiful pic of her and Cole!

Love you,
T. Heuts

alison said...

Hey Jen...you may not remember me, but another Chenzhou mom passed on your blog. I'm getting ready to buy some iPad tickets...but then I saw this picture of your daughter and your schnauzer and just had to comment! we have a salt and pepper schnauzer too! Aren't they the silliest dogs. He his a huge part of our family and our best Craig's List find!