Yes, there are days when I want to throw my hands up and say, "Lord, I can't do it all." Yes, there are days when my patience is too short and my tongue is too sharp. Yes, I go to bed exhausted and leave behind a million things undone. Yes, I often say no to friends, and activities, and more because being a mother of 5 just doesn't leave time. Yes, my budget is ultra tight, I wish there were more vacations and more to spend....
BUT..... even with all that said, I realize how incredibly fortunate I feel to be exactly where I am right now. Crazy busy, crazy tired, crazy broke, crazy in love.
Yes indeed,
"This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes." Psalm 118:23


2 comments:
Exactly how I feel. You're kids look great, I cannot believe how much Mia has changed. What a beautiful family.
I know how you feel ~ just with only three kids (at home) instead of five...
But I too realize that what the world sees as crazy, my God sees as wonderful!
Post a Comment