12.07.2010

Then I Saw Her Face......

Four years ago today I saw this precious face on my computer screen.   It was the beginning of an amazing adventure and the end of life as we knew it.   

Thanking God today for this sweet child and what he has taught us through her little life. 

2 comments:

Kristi said...

My how she's grown! She's just lovely. Congratulations on loving your girl for four years...

Our family said...

I had the same thought as Kristi before I saw what she typed . . . "My how she has grown". Lainie looks precious and I just love her hair! Hard to believe it has been 4 years since we saw Lainie and Lilly! And you were so right when you wrote that "it was the end of life as we knew it." God has certainly changed our hearts, and it all started with that first call to adopt a little girl from China!