12.21.2010

Someone 'Round Here Got A Lump Of "Cole" for Christmas!!!!

Yet another item has now been marked off my list of things I WOULD NEVER do. 
We now have an inside dog.  He's just too cute or I'd be tempted to throw him out.  He arrived on our doorstep on Saturday with a note attached that Santa :) had sent him early so he didn't have to travel on the sleigh.  Apparently an elf dropped him by.  And should you ever doubt that Christmas is magic......just as the doorbell rang and we found the box with the puppy inside, SNOW BEGAN TO FALL.  Cue the Christmas magic!!!!!
Cole Barbee
10 Week Old Minature Schnauzer

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my! How cute!!!
And I'm four years into 'never having' an inside dog myself...

Our family said...

Glad you have joined the club of "no inside dogs". Our Wuzzy has really been a blessing! I hope Cole will be as well. I am sure you will keep your blog readers informed on Cole and his antics - all cute and adorable ones of course : )

Our family said...

Hey Aunt Jen and family,
He is sooooooo ADORABLE!!! Is he Jillians or the family's puppy?
Love to all...
Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Jen you should go into photography, you even got the dog to take a good picture! Merry Christmas! Amy Barbee