Lest anyone dare think I have it all together, today is one of those days. I tried to sit here for a few minutes and think of a cute, sweet post with some darling pictures, but the truth is I'm not feeling it today. I look around and slowly begin to feel like I can't breathe. So much to do - and just not enough hands or energy to do it all......
6 comments:
When you figure out how to keep all the balls in the air at once, please let me know, Jennifer!
Hey, I'm so sorry. I've been there! Can I help you with anything, Wanna send a few kids my way tomorrow? We could meet in the middle and they could come play for a little while? Think they would go for it, we have a lazy day on the calendar!
I realllly mean it!
Amy
Thanks for being transparent. I wear the same t-shirt most days!! Mine's in the wash today so I can put it back on tomorrow:) Isn't it great that on these day the Lord's hands undergird us and hold us up. Praying for you girl!!
Yep, I can relate to this post all too well! Just ask Him "Lord, what is the one thing you want me to do next?" Don't look at it all at once. Just do the next thing and leave the rest of it in His hands. If you haven't read Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, I recommend it! I need to read it weekly but so far I have only managed to read it twice in about 5years! Prayers lifted for you.
Hang it there!! I can totally relate to how you feel. It does get better...remember HOW called you to do what you are doing and he will get you through this.
Nancy
I think we need to get together; go for a walk or grab some coffee. We could really bounce some things off each other. We are not superwomen nor can we handle every bump in the road by ourselves; but through Christ, who Strenghtens us...we learn how to cope. That's what I've been learning; with all that's going on; with all that I can not change; all the tears I can not stop; I cope...day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute - with the help of the One who never forsakes me. You are in my prayers, sweet friend. My offer is open at anytime...Traci
Post a Comment