12.30.2009

We Are Getting Closer Every Day!


I truly can't believe how quickly things have happened.   I'm almost afraid to say how smoothly things have gone for fear I may jinx something!
We received our letter that our "approval" has been sent to the American Consulate in Guangzhou, China.  While there our coveted article 5 will be signed and then - it will pass through a few more hands before our TRAVEL APPROVAL is issued.  I know this is mumbo jumbo to those outside the adoption world - but here is what it means:
There is a slight chance we could travel by end of January - and a strong likelihood that we will at least have travel approval by the end of January and be traveling in February!  Did you hear me?  I said January - as in the month that begins THIS WEEK.  I gotta get busy!!!! I mean MORE busy.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I hear you ~ we'll be in China before we know it! And I have SO. MUCH. TO. DO!!!