We are busy with Christmas festivities as I'm sure you are as well. I'm trying to make a conscious effort to stay stress free and keep it all under control so I can really soak up all of the good times with family and friends. Every day we think about Mia and wonder what her life is like and how she is being prepared for the transition into our family. Please pray that those preparing her would have wisdom and compassion.
I had lots of help today wrapping gifts! She sat with me for over an hour carefully threading the ribbon through the tiny hole in the ornaments.

This was our shot for our Christmas card this year. In the past I've sent over 120 cards - but that didn't make the budget this year. So, I'm posting here for all of you. Merry Christmas! Is it just me or does Trey look about 20 years old here?
"Look mom, I built the Great Wall of China!" Lainie now talks about China and her sister all of the time. Today she built the Great Wall and asked if Mia lives near it.

Will and Lainie with cousins Ella, Abi and Honor watching our town's Christmas parade.
We had a wonderful visit with my friend Christy and her family. Christy and I met in 1988 when we were paired as roommates at Campbell University. We didn't know each other before that day, but over those four years a rich friendship grew and it has been one of the greatest blessings in my life.




2 comments:
I pray for your sweet Mia daily!
What a beautiful family photo!
Post a Comment