9.29.2011

A Family For Julianna

This is Julianna.  She needs love.  She needs a family.


Little Julianna is 2 years old.  She has some pretty serious and complicated heart defects.  She's had two surgeries and will need another.  Her prognosis is unclear.  She breaks my heart.  It is so sad to me that because her condition sounds so scary this child will most likely wait a very long time for a family to come forward for her.   If they ever come at all.  This little girl needs a mommy and daddy to love her through her journey.  No matter how difficult it may be.  Could it be you ????   I have her entire file.  I'd love to share it with you.  There is a very recent update in it.  Please, somebody, please !!!!

3 comments:

Our family: said...

Oh,she is sooo beautiful! I pray that a family will be blessed by having this little one as their daughter. Praying for God to move hearts for this precious girl.

Melissa said...

She has been waiting for too long! I have been praying for her family to find her. Such an adorable sweetheart! We are waiting on LOA for 1...can you share what province she is in?

Melissa said...

I would love to hear more about her. We just received LOAs last Friday for two kiddos in Henan. I'm definitely not opposed to adopting again. She is beautiful and she needs to be given a life here with parents and a chance at treatment.