My Mother's Day was filled with sticky kisses, homemade cards, and a little free time. All of my favorites :)
Yet, despite all of the love and admiration I received, I'm heartbroken. Heartbroken for all of the sweet, precious children who have no mother to celebrate today.
Who will be the mother to precious kids like these?
If you think it might be you - please contact me !!!
And if these precious faces don't break your heart, imagine that there are 147 million more motherless children just like these. What is holding you back??? Is it something too big for our God to conquer??? Think about it.





1 comment:
Jennifer, I don't know if you will remember me or not. I am friends with Tammy Heuts & Lisa Marshall. We spent a girl's weekend together many years ago. My husband and I have two precious boys from China and your blog entries resonate so deeply with me. Thank you so much for your heart for orphans and for all you are doing to tell others about the tremendous blessing of adoption. Your family is precious!! God bless you and your sweet family...Amy Beasley
Post a Comment