On Monday Mia will have surgery on her palate. As a result, she won't be able to eat any Halloween candy next weekend. When our sweet friend and neighbor, Mary, heard about this, she organized an early trick or treat for Mia in our neighborhood. We are so blessed to have so many sweet neighbors and friends who joined in on the fun. You all helped to make Mia's first Halloween so much fun. More importantly, you showed her once again how much you all love her and how special she is. Thank you dear friends.
Thank you Mary and family!
 |
| Our two Chinese princesses! Of course, Lainie is a little too young to understand why Mia was trick or treating early, so she joined in on the fun too. |
|
4 comments:
If we ever come back to the area, I sure would love to live in your neighborhood...
If you want some company on Monday, let me know. I assume you'll be up my way?
At any rate, I'll be praying!
I just saw this today, 10/28. I sure hope and pray all went well w/ Mia's surgery. Miss you all!
That is the sweetest thing for the neighborhood to do for Mia.
I'm sorry I missed this to pray before the surgery and during but I am praying now for a quick recovery!
What a sweet bunch of friends! Praying that Mia's surgery went well and that she is recovering quickly.
Post a Comment