4.17.2010

My Little Boy Is Missing....

Has anyone seen this little guy?  Pretty cute isn't he?  He seems to have disappeared when I wasn't looking.  Around the same time he went missing, this big guy showed up.  He's pretty cute too isn't he? 
This big guy is nice enough and we like him just fine, but I sure do miss my little guy.  The big guy is fun to hang out with, and he's very well mannered, but I'd love to have the little one back for just one day.  I'd love to hear his little belly laugh, run my fingers through those curls and hear his sweet little voice.  Here's a warning to all of you moms out there with cute little guys:  Don't blink.  Before you know it you may also find that a big guy is living in their place.  You'll be plenty in love with him too, but you sure are gonna miss the little guy.

Happy 14th birthday to my big guy, Trey, who I love more than I could have ever imagined.......

6 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my WORD! Those curls are something else!!! Happy Birthday, Trey. You are a GREAT young man. You were so sweet with my little girls at the park. And I thought you were actually a couple years older!

Our family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you are 14.How does it feel???? I can not belive you once had that many curls soooo cute and you are still cute. Love katie

Kristi said...

Thanks for the warning on how quickly it goes. I find myself wondering how my little guy is 3 1/2 already!
Happy birthday Trey!

Our family said...

Happy Birthday! When did the curls leave? I never knew Trey had curls like THAT!!!
Great post, Jenn! I can't believe Fulton is 9, and he is losing the little boy look already.

Our family said...

Trey HAPPY 14 BIRTHDAY! I love the picture of him when he was little-it is so cute.And I agree he still is cute!
Shelby

Adrienne said...

I'm going to have to be careful when i read your blog and make sure I'm up for a cry! Our children growing up is wonderful...and terrible. Happy Birthday Trey!!