I am so grateful for all of your kind comments about my "honest" post earlier in the week. We are blessed to have so many people who care about us ! It is this smile that makes it all worth while.
And yes, Mia does have a scrape on her face and a black eye. It is the result of falling out of bed one night and bumping her nose on the doll cradle.

5 comments:
BEAUTIFUL girls!
as the mother of an adopted 5 year old home 3 months - I'm with you!! - thank you for your honesty!!
Jennifer, I always read your posts and am amazed at how well you can put things into words! Your sharing of your heart - both ups and downs - is precious to me! You are an encouragement to us all, an amazing mom and a special friend. Your prayers for our family over the last few months has been a continuous blessing. I'm praying for you too!!
Jennifer,
I am so glad you posted I have been wondering how things were going. I wish I knew some magic words to help you when you are having those times that are so hard and that make you cry. But there are no words and I know that you have Faith strong enough to see you through and you know that God's plan was for this little girl to be a part of your family.
You are not alone in this, I will pray for you and your family.
Contact me if you need to.
Blessings-Jennifer O
You are both so beautiful! Who would we be if we couldn't be honest? You are a wonderful, strong, amazing woman who is human...and God has blessed you with the ability to express yourself. Please know that you have helped me more than you will ever know. I love you and appreciate you honesty and your beautiful ability to express yourself!
Post a Comment