10.26.2009


We have our Log In Date.(LID)  And now the official counting of the days begins.  The next thing we wait for is our Letter of Acceptance. (LOA) I've been watching other families' timelines and it appears that LOAs have come in anywhere from 50-90 days.  Today a family received their LOA in 74 days.   So we really don't have any idea when it may actually arrive.   After that, we've been told to expect travel approval in approx. two months - then we'll set our travel date.  So, it looks like we may be about 5 months away.  Join us in praying that it all happens sooner.....  because....

I just can't wait to see this little face.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

So glad to see you have a date! I'm "counting up" the days with you my friend ~ and praying that our numbers are on the lower end...

Gavin's Family said...

Congrats! on your LID.
Your daughter is so sweet.
We ourselves are in the waiting game for that LOA. Hope things move fast for all of us!
www.getgavinhome.blogspot.com

Jennifer O'Cain said...

One step closer...congratulations.