1.03.2009

Happy New Year 2009!




A few of the kiddos on New Year's Eve. A cheesy tradition - we always take a picture of the kids and Dick Clark.


Our Christmas was wonderful. We were blessed to spend time with dear friends and family during the holidays. We have especially enjoyed this week after Christmas. We are all a little more relaxed and have enjoyed staying up late and sleeping in!!! It has been great to be able to have so many free nights at home together. We've had Wii tournaments and scooter races, and Trey and Jillian have enjoyed having friends over during these lazy days.

We spent New year's Eve with our dear neighbors. We are so blessed to have such good friends living right across the street. Between our three families we have 9 children so it was a little chaotic, but tons of fun!

I've spruced up the blog a bit and am resolving to blog more in 2009. Mostly for myself as it is a great way for me to "journal" about what happens to us from day to day. Everyone seems to be growing up so fast around here. There are so many moments that I want to record so that I don't forget them... We're making beautiful memories around here every single day!

I hope that you are your families had a wonderful holiday. Check back soon....


Oh, and hop over to the Horton's blog. Sarah Mei was Lainie's orphanage mate as well as Lilly. She and her family have big news! Congratulations Hortons!

A few of our favorite things....



1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good to see you back in "blogland!" I hope that next time we are in town that you can meet our new addition to the family! Glad you and your family had a wonderful Christmas season!
Happy 2009!
Kristi

ps ~ I like the new look of your blog!