Lainie is two! We had a great day celebrating her first birthday in our family! She woke up to find her kitchen set from us and she LOVED it. Later we had a big birthday bash at Mamaw's house. It was incredible. She had a great day! She has really learned lots of words in just the last few weeks. We are seeing so much more of her personality develop every single day. We are still daily amazed by the miracle that God has worked in our lives.
So cute in my birthday outfit!

Two, two cute!

Mommy's girl......

Cooking utensil's for my kitchen set from the Svensons.

Cousins and friends singing the birthday song!

Ladybug Cake

I love my kitchen set!



While I am drying Lainie's hair she sits in the bathroom sink
and plays with my makeup.
It is adorable.



Lilly came for a visit in January.
Our "Lovebug" had a stomach bug on Valentine's Day so we
didn't do much celebrating......ugh!

Yes, we know she is beautiful!

Yes, we know we are blessed.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lainie!! We're looking forward to meeting you:)
The Horton family
Happy Birthday Lainie! It looks like you had a wonderful day!
Ian, Kristi & Kylie
I just sat down and read last several blog entries and caught up on your precious family. All the children are beautiful. . .and Mom and Dad aren't bad either! Realized I could find out about the rest of the Barbees too, i.e. Julie's Honor. I'll be back. Andy and Brooke just returned from a brief visit to meet Esther's foster mom and take pictures of her "roots." She turned 3 in February. Last October God literally healed her instantly of serious food allergies. We are very thankful. Maybe someday Lanie and Esther will meet. Love to you and Bobby's family. Kathy C
Post a Comment