7.16.2007

Lainie's 1st Beach Trip








We spent last week at Myrtle Beach with The Great Big Barbee Bunch. All of Bobby's sisters and their families, his parents and his aunt, and cousins all rent one big house together. We had a blast. Lainie LOVED the beach. I thought for sure she would be scared of the waves, but she loved them. I was confident she would hate the sand, but she loved it too. Lainie continues to amaze us everyday. She has learned many new tricks. Adoption is such a miracle. That is the only way to explain it.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Seeing Lainie's reaction to the beach makes me so anxious for our trip in August!!! All the pictures are great, but the second one is contest winning material! Glad you had a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures! This child amazes me how well she has adjusted to everything and every one. Thanks for sharing and keeping the blog updated.

Sherry

Marty Ingram said...

She is beautiful. But then, she is a Barbee!!! Your entire family is beautiful inside and out! It has been great to see all of this come to pass. It really gives us hope! Thanks again for sharing.

Anonymous said...

forgot to say, check us out. You have inspired us to start documenting!!! http://theingramfour.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jen, She is just beautiful. I know that your family enjoyed being togehter. I am still telling others about your experience and testimony. Thank you for sharing this with me. Love you all.

Tammy Heuts

Everyone at your house has really grown! What about Trey? He has turned into quite a young man.

Holly said...

She is just gorgeous! What great pictures. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach. We were just down there a couple of weeks ago. Gracie loves the beach as well!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys it's me Camden ....by seeing how god has blessed your family and Lainie, it just makes me wanna have a little baby sister or even as well a baby brother. You guys do know that if you need any help with Trey, Jillian, or Will we are always available. I can't explain how much I love each and everyone of ya'll.


With so much love,
Cam

Aphrodite said...

Hey, Jennifer...what great pics!!I say, it's just wonderful that, you are so close together as a family!I envy the fact that, you managed to spend time in the same house all together ..so many peolple loving one another !...I want you to tell Bobbies parents how much I admire them for having raised such a happy and united large family-a gift of love!!1I have been been wondering how they have managed to do that...keeping their children and grandchildren close together...You are blessed! Aphrodite Gkiouris-Greece

Aphrodite said...

Hey, Jennifer...what great pics!!I say, it's just wonderful that, you are so close together as a family!I envy the fact that, you managed to spend time in the same house all together ..so many peolple loving one another !...I want you to tell Bobbies parents how much I admire them for having raised such a happy and united large family-a gift of love!!1I have been been wondering how they have managed to do that...keeping their children and grandchildren close together...You are blessed! Aphrodite Gkiouris-Greece